“Second tandem with Skydive Moab - still an AMAZING adrenaline rush!”
Review of Skydive Moab

Skydive Moab
Ranked #4 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 50,000 total skydives since then and 15,000 of those total jumps have been 1st time tandem skydives! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Arches & Canyonlands National Parks like never before! We have an excellent safety record over the past 11 years!
Tolono, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Second tandem with Skydive Moab - still an AMAZING adrenaline rush!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Keith and the crew are great. Part of the great experience is their personalities. Not only did we get the thrill of stepping out of the perfectly good airplane, these guys feel like friends. A super crew!

1 Thank Moab-Man-Wanna-Be

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best crew - hands down!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Keith, Kevin, and Jimmy were all great to work with. From scheduling our trip, to making us feel comfortable and safe. They walked us through each step as it was going to happen, and their confidence easily wore off on us! Thanks so much for a great experience! We can' t wait to do it again! This was a bucket list check mark for sure, but I think since it was SO MUCH FUN, I'm going to have to do it again!!

1 Thank Lisa S
Beijing, China
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best time ever!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I travel a lot and we didn't think all our travels would be complete without skydiving. We were stopping in Moab to do some Canyoneering and Rafting so we decided to add skydiving to our to-do list. The staff are all great. They're funny and they really help you feel comfortable the whole time from take off to landing. I would definitely do it again and again. If I lived near Moab I'd probably go for a license. If you're at all interested in sky diving it's best to do it with these guys in one of the most beautiful places in America!

1 Thank T-girl42
Sandy, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sky Diving as a family”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was my daughters 18th birthday and she has always wanted to go Sky Diving. She wanted to do it in Moab Utah so after researching we choose Sky Dive Moab. The reviews were very good and I must say this establishment was every bit as good as the reviews said. They are definitely a 5 star place. We had a blast as a family my two sons, daughter and my wife. We felt very safe a had a great time. We would do it again!

1 Thank Tom1663
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experiance of my life!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Totaly awsome experiance! Keith, Jimmy, Ken and the rest of the guys are the best. Landings were so smooth. The view was like no other. Totaly worth more than a 5 star rating. Will defently be going back soon. Just want to say thanks to everyone at skydive moab for making my life long dream everything I wanted and hoped for plus more.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mistyahi1985

Been to Skydive Moab? Share your experiences!