“I want this to be my job”
Review of Skydive Moab

Skydive Moab
Ranked #4 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 50,000 total skydives since then and 15,000 of those total jumps have been 1st time tandem skydives! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Arches & Canyonlands National Parks like never before! We have an excellent safety record over the past 11 years!
Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I want this to be my job”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an awesome experience with Skydive Moab and would recommend it to anyone I know and anyone I don't know. The entire time I was expecting my anxiety to kick in and it never did. I think it was because of how cool and confident everyone was. I loved how comfortable the entire experience was considering I was jumping out of an airplane. I'll be back

1 Thank whitneyhagen

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Jumping Experience!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was my second skydiving experience (first in 10 years.) Took my 18 y/o nephew as a high school graduation present and treated myself for my 36th birthday. AWESOME experience!!! Professional, safe, friendly. The instructors certainly inspired confidence in an otherwise unnerving situation. Jimmy was a lot of fun to jump with. Had a blast and can't wait to do it again!

2 Thank Brad S
Basalt, Colorado, United States
“AWSOME, first time”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

this place is great. everyone there emits positive energy and you just feel right at home the whole tim.

1 Thank Roger R
Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a "down-to-earth" experience!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Can't say enough good things about the whole SkyDiveMoab business. The crew from top to bottom...Keith, Chris, Kevin, Jimmy.....made us feel at home, welcomed, but above all totally safe. It is obvious from the first intro that they are there to see you have an awesome experience, but at no time do you get the impression that safety would ever be compromised to achieve that. Their 100% safe track record over thousands and thousands of jumps fully attest to that. This was my first and my son's first jumps and can't imagine ever finding a better locale or company to have that experience. If you have any desire to jump, but any fears about what it will be like, this is THE place to go and do it........you won't regret it. Smile and happy landings!

1 Thank Larry K
Concord, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond description - but I'll try!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Couldn't have picked a better a better place and company on this beautiful planet to take my first jump. I'd waited 25 years - and glad I did to have an experience of a lifetime! When you show up, you're immediately welcomed like family. Keith is 1/3 safety officer, 1/3 skydiving aficiando, 1/3 enthusiastic coach. There is nothing to fear except your own fear...don't let it stop you. These guys are pro, safe, and amped up for your adventure. Definitely pay to have pictures taken (I walked away with 255 photos on a CD) so that not one second of your jump will escape you. You know you want to do this - do it with Skydive Moab!

1 Thank SLaChance4377

Been to Skydive Moab? Share your experiences!