“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Skydive Moab

Skydive Moab
Ranked #4 of 61 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 50,000 total skydives since then and 15,000 of those total jumps have been 1st time tandem skydives! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Arches & Canyonlands National Parks like never before! We have an excellent safety record over the past 11 years!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

These guys were unbelievable. They were extensor laid back and you could tell that the loved their jobs. I've never been skydiving until yesterday and I can honestly say that I will jump again. I jumped with jimmy and my boyfriend jumped with Kevin and you could tell that they genuinely cared about how we felt. I wasn't too nervous but on the flight jimmy kept making small talk and asking how I was doing. My boyfriend said Kevin was a nut but in a good way. Super fun trip! And their prices are really reasonable. They will make sure you don't forget that day.

2 Thank Kellycarusi

“EPIC!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been sky diving before but no where compares to the views you get to see here! The staff was so friendly and informative which help ease any concerns/fears you may have about jumping out of a perfectly good plane. I will for sure be comig back! The pictures are priceless and sure to make any fellow traveler/ adventure seeker jealous!

1 Thank Knaufcar
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Simply AMAZING!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

When I called Skydive Moab to book a tandem skydive I had a ton of questions. The girl who answered the phone explained everything to me and helped me feel at ease about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! We showed up to skydive and were greeted by the staff who were friendly and professional. These guys have the most amazing job in the world and it shows! Our experience was amazing and we will definitely be coming back!!! Skydiving in Moab is THE BEST way to make your vacation memorable!!! Thanks guys!

1 Thank Susan651
“Ya gotta do it!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was an 18th birthday gift for our daughter today & it was AMAZING!!!! We had the best time ever! And it's definitely the most memorable present for ALL of us!! Thank you Keith, Rachel, and the instructors!!

1 Thank SusanDemiSorayaNatalie
Sturgis, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made me feel safe”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We took my son and his friend to Moab for spring break and the friend wanted to go skydiving. As a mom I was a little nervous until we got there. Keith made everybody very comfortable right from the start. These guys are very experienced and made it fun for all of us, not just the one jumping. Thanks!

2 Thank Kris G

Been to Skydive Moab? Share your experiences!