“They stolen my money!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 34 Hotels in Moab
Logan, Utah
“They stolen my money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed in Apache Motel on March 8 to 10, I didn't expect too much about this hotel because I know how much I paid. It was ok to sleep there, even though the bed smells like curry. About a week after I went back home, my credit card has been charged another $238 by Apache Motel. After I called zionsbank customer service, they told me that amount of money was charged by card information dial up without my authorization. The staff of this motel kept my card information secretly, don't they know what were they doing, I just can't believe it. Be alert if the staff took away your card for too long, and take a look at your bank activities, hopping I was the only one.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Jessica1691

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Ventura, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This place is the best kept secret off the beaten path. This motel is not on Main St, but tucked away several streets back where it is more quiet. The staff is very friendly, rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfy, and reasonably priced. The family and I loved the old school charm, and the western nostalgia that comes with it, c'mon John Wayne and other famous western actors called this place home while filming in Moab. Another plus is that it is only a couple of blocks from Milt's Stop n' Eat. This place is definitely going to be my base camp when I return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Eric T
Hermiston, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a great motel, reasonably priced, beds are comfy, plenty of hot water, Sharon the Mgr very welcoming, gave us her cell phone # in case we needed anything, we were tired and achy after hiking all day in Arches Nat. Park. I would definitely recommend this motel, especially for the value.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
6 Thank 734MarkH
Breckenridge, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have been to Moab many times, but never stayed at the Apache until this Fall. I will definitely return. The location is great, off the main road, but close enough to be convenient to downtown. For the price there is not a better choice, the staff was fantastic! Thank you Lorinda and Sharon for being such great hosts, so helpful, friendly, and memorable. It truly is a small older motel, but our double room was nice and clean, and the beds were comfy. Its a great bargain!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank mtnbiker57
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've stayed here several times and have always been pleased and comfortable.
The rooms are older but clean, charming and well kept. The motel itself is quiet and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have had to call them with changes to my reservation and they have been consistently helpful and accommodating. Located away from the main highway, but walkable to anywhere, it is most welcome at the end of the day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank d f
Bar Harbor, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

There was a misunderstanding between us and the Apache staff with our booking. When we went to check-in, our reservation had been canceled and the motel was full, but Lorinda at the front desk was very apologetic and extremely helpful by booking us a new room with the same rast elsewhere in Moab. We were disappointed not to stay at the Apache because it looked like a really interesting place with a lot of character, but we may stay there next time we are in Moab. But regardless of where you stay, Moab is awesome.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank maria_and_carrie
Vail, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is not a new hotel, but the location is excellent (on the secondary main route through town) and the staff is so intent on being helpful that you feel like family. We were given shortcut directions to church, a description and location of Moab's three laundromats, a review of the classic burger and milkshake stand within walking distance of the motel, and were even loaned large trash bags to help us carry laundry. The bathroom had recently been remodeled and the beds were above average. The breakfast area is small but the food is decent. We would stay here again without hesitation should we ever stay in Moab again!

Room Tip: Don't let the age of this motel fool you. It's a great value for Moab!