“Would stay again”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moab
Spanish Trail RV Park
Ranked #8 of 33 Specialty Lodging in Moab
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Spaces were wide enough for my tow vehicle and 40' rig. Rest rooms and showers were extremely well maintained. Laundry was excellent. Lot's of shade trees which was appreciated on those 85+ degree days. Pet friendly. We stayed here for four days and had no road noise. We stayed in the back, row 5, #508. The park does sit on the highway. I suspect the noise complaints are from guests staying in row 1. All the parks in Moab are line of sight to the highway. I suggest not staying in row 1 anywhere in town. We belong to Passport America and with our discount we paid $97 for the four nights. I would definitely stay here again. The views off the back of the park are wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hilrunr

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The park was very nice and had a lot of shade. If you are sensitive to noise, this is not the place to stay. The road noise was very loud. There is a gas station directly across from the RV park and you could hear every vehicle pulling out onto Highway 191. Also, lots of Semis traveling Highway 191. We had a reservation for 5 nights and stayed for 1 night. They refunded 2 nights. The office staff seemed to care less that we had an issue and we were leaving. The WIFI was very slow and the cable reception was poor. We moved to Portal RV Resort - very nice park and very little highway noise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MooseLodge
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The park offered WiFi, laundry, full hookup pull thrus, cable and more. Our satellite didn't work due to trees. The cost was $38/nite which included Good Sam discount. There was a bit of road noise from Rt. 191, but all the parks here sit right off the road. My complaint is that check out is 10'00. In my opinion, this is unreasonable, I would try another park next time.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank 7tammy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spanish Trail RV Park has the best restrooms I've ever seen at a campground! Nicely finished, roomy, and CLEAN. Sites were nicely groomed, large enough, with grass & a picnic table and trees. staff was friendly and helpful. We had a very pleasant stay and will return here next time we are in Moab.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Leonard84047
Reviewed April 6, 2013

DON'T COME HERE. Go to the KOA just South of here. This place is over-priced. In every campground I've ever been in, the campers are allowed to choose sites. Here, the crusty owner tells you where to go. When I expressed disapproval with that, he literally told me where to go. This place is a gravel parking lot right on the noisy main drag. The price is high.

Room Tip: Avoid this gravel pit and head to the KOA a bit south on the east side of the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank savvy_RV_traveler
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed a week at the Spanish Trails RV Park. They are situated close to everything in Moab besides being very accessible from the highway. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. The office staff was very friendly and very knowlegeable of this area and all it has to offer. I would recommend this RV park to anyone wanting friendly folks greeting them at the end of their tiring travel day!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank KathrynRob50
Reviewed October 15, 2012

On the plus side, the sites are big enough, the bathroom is large and well kept, staff is accommodating, and there is a laundry. On the minus side, the traffic noise was godawful (we were in a popup, probably less of a problem in a hard-side), the wifi is pretty weak and spotty, and if you don't have a water pressure reducer you will need one and they have them in stock to sell to you. This may be the best park available...I might stay there again.....but I would check Portal which seems farther off the road. I have a reducer and don't spend much time on line, so the only real drawback for us was the road noise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple