First, it is an RV park, and not a campground, so the sites are close, but I don't come to Moab to hang out at my campsite. The facilities were very clean and the site hook ups all worked properly. WiFi was pretty decent, cable not bad, and the park was very quiet.
I was a late arrival and called ahead to let them know. When I arrived, they had my information waiting for me.
I would definitely consider camping here, again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, PitchUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah