I wanted to camp, but didn't want to fly with all my camping gear, so this seemed to be an affordable compromise (although I was a little jealous when I saw the tents of other travelers). I got one of the little cabins. It does butt right up to the main highway into/out of Moab. However, the air conditioner that you will likely use all night drowned out all the noise (at least for me, but then again, I was quite exhausted at the end of each evening!). There was a small refrigerator, which was fantastic for keeping my waters and Gatorade cold enough. The room had a full bed and a set of bunk beds. I was travelling alone, but I think I would have been quite comfortable in the room with my children. There was a small tv with cable, but I only used it a couple of times to check the weather. You do have to use the bathhouse, as there are no bathrooms in the cabin. The bathhouse was always very clean, the showers were clean, toilets were clean. I was very pleased with this place. I did not use the pool, as it was always too packed for my taste, but looked like all the guests were being polite and having fun. Check in was quick and the ladies at the counter were very friendly. It's not right in the town (ten minute? drive), but is one of the closest places to Arches National Park that you can stay in Moab. If you were wanting to walk around Moab, this would not be an ideal choice - there are several places closer. But, the campark was full of friendly people and was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, PitchUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah