Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$189
Fairfield Inn & Suites Moab(Moab)(Great Value!)
$254
Fairfield Inn
Aarchway Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$250
Comfort Suites(Moab)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
Red Cliffs Lodge(Moab)(Great Value!)
$250
  • Pool
$212
HIExpress.com
Moab Valley Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$232
$155
Official Hotel
Inca Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$130
Official Site
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn(Moab)(Great Value!)
$249
$229
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewslife size chesstent sitespool and hot tubdeluxe cabinbath housearches national parkbathrooms and showerscharcoal grillbike pathoffice staffclean facilitiesgrassy areafull hookupsroad noisekids loved the poolpicnic tablesnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We wanted to stay in the national park but it was all booked up. This was a lucky find just up the road from the national park and close to the town of Moab. The showers and toilets are clean. The added bonus of a heated pool was most welcome after our trip from Yellowstone which was coated in snow.

Room Tip: Although it is near a busy road if you get one of the sites slightly back noise is not a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

- Small far from cosy cottage in tight and noisy surroundings. We hired an equiped cottage whereas we were on a 3 week trip. Small old dusty place. Outside there was a bbq and a picknick table, but the cottages were so close to each other and the airco's so loud and pointed right at the tables it was unable to understand anything.
- Kitchen was not equipped at all. Happily we had some plastic plates etc with us.
- BBQ available, but very dirty, tried to clean a bit, but no stuff available
+ tiny but good bathroom

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sebassie
MoabValleyMgmt, Manager at Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Needless to say, we were not what these guests needed or wanted. While the cottage didn't work well for their needs, the cottages are perfect for so many other guests' needs. We are offering a camping experience without the hassle of bugs, tree roots or pit toilets. We aren't advertising the cabins as a Hilton experience with fully equipped kitchens...rather they are simplistic in nature (not rustic per se, but cozy). Many folks really enjoy having a few more amenities than what a back country camping trip would entail. The price of amenities sometimes is, unfortunately, distance to the next camper...it is something we cannot change.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My family and I stayed here in a cabin and LOVED it! We have two kids and my kids and I slept great in the cottage we reserved. The faculty is friendly and helpful, and management is great as well. My kids had a blast in the pool and enjoyed the playground. The wifi worked perfectly while we were there, and we used it the entire time we were here. The placing of the park is great, and the security of the park is awesome. I would strongly recommend staying here if you have a tent, and RV, or want to stay in a civilized room, because they have all three! They have great tent sites, great RV sites, and super cute cabins and cottages. If you're going to be spending a weekend in Moab, stay here!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa R

Thanks Melissa for your comments. It is fantastic that you enjoyed your stay with your family and found the cottages to be perfect for your needs. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed during an ATV trip in July 2013. First of all, IT WAS HOT! The air conditioner in the cabin was able to keep up with the summer heat, which was a pleasant surprise from other cabins I have stayed at in Moab. The pool and hot tub were great, even in the hot summer evening I found alternating between the hot tub and pool to be very refreshing. The bathrooms were very large, and very well maintained. The general store at the site is nice for some basic travel items and snacks. I did not feel that the distance from the road was an issue, nor did I smell the wetlands as many people have stated in the reviews. We were able to keep our ATV trailer right at our cabin which was very very nice!!

I only have two complaints which are very very minor. 1. The pool closed at 9. I completely understand why it was closed, I just would have loved to swim a little later in the evening. 2. The security gate was not very convenient in my case. I traveled with my son and my parents, however my parents stayed at another campground. My parents like to stop by, see our camp, hang out, etc. They also helped us pull the ATV trailer in situations where we need to be dropped off to ride a one way trail. Having them not be able to access out camp to pick us up was just a tiny bit inconvenient. But by no means a deal breaker. I knew this in advance, but still chose to stay here.

Once again, both very minor.

Overall I was very very satisfied, and I hope to be back soon. Thank you very very much for the great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 979zackk

Zack - thanks for the review of our park. It's good to hear the good and the bad aspects of someone's stay with us. Moab is indeed a great place to visit and to run trails. I've been able to enjoy many miles of trails out here and I can't imagine trying to jam all that fun into a weekend. Perhaps we can get you to visit again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have stayed here many times in the past 15 yrs. We've camped and we've stayed in the cabins. The cabins are clean and can fit 2 adults and 2 teenagers comfortably. AC works great too. (a big plus if you're going in the summer). Bathrooms are clean and very spacious. this place is the first camp park as you come into town so therefore it's fairly quiet. It's about 5 minutes to the center of town from there. For us it's the cheapest place to stay if you are going to have mountains bikes or dirt bikes to look after. And they have games and a play area for small kids. Pool too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LauraG0219

We are extremely happy that you've been coming to Moab for so long. It's an honor that you've chosen to stay with us repeatedly. Thank you! Come back again!