We have stayed here many times in the past 15 yrs. We've camped and we've stayed in the cabins. The cabins are clean and can fit 2 adults and 2 teenagers comfortably. AC works great too. (a big plus if you're going in the summer). Bathrooms are clean and very spacious. this place is the first camp park as you come into town so therefore it's fairly quiet. It's about 5 minutes to the center of town from there. For us it's the cheapest place to stay if you are going to have mountains bikes or dirt bikes to look after. And they have games and a play area for small kids. Pool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, PitchUp, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah