The cottage is situated between the RV's. It's not as big as we thought it would be, but the view made up for that.
There is a shower and private bathroom in the cabin, also a TV, fridge and microwave. The beds (one queen and one single bed) were nice and stable, which is good for people with a bad back ! Only they had a kind of plastic cover under the bedsheets, which made us sweat a little bit and was noisy when one of us turned.
The swimming pool and hottub looked very nice, but we only stayed one night and didn't find time to relax in it.
The staff were helpfull and friendly to us, although it was extremely busy due to the annual car show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, PitchUp, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah