This is a great campground. We stayed for three nights. The pool was a nice amenity and helped us cool down after playing hard. The bathrooms were large and clean. Even on a fairly busy weekend we never had to wait for a shower. The playground and large board games provided a wonderful distraction for kids when you are looking for some down time.
The only downside to this location is close to the highway so there is some traffic noise. Nothing a pair of earplugs won't stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented camping experience with a wide range of accommodations to meet a variety of needs. We offer RV sites, 4 types of cabins and tent sites. Providing kid oriented activities on site means they can have a special visit, too. Making you feel valued and cared for is our ultimate goal - give us a test drive! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, PitchUp and Despegar.com so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah