We arrived Saturday night on a very very busy weekend without reservations. We had booked a site at the Arches park but they didn't have our reservations.. We had been saving for 2 years to take this trip and 2 nights at a hotel were not in our budget & our kids were SO excited to camp for the first time. Sarah in the office was super accommodating and very friendly and helpful!! She searched and found us a spot someone had recently canceled! The park was AMAZING! The park & life size games were our favorite parts but it was super close to the arches and the amenities were amazing! Can't wait to go back we will be staying here for sure!! Thanks again Sarah, you really saved the day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, PitchUp and Agoda so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah