Stayed 3nights in a rental RV. Good pull through pitch with all hook ups and good shade. 2mls from Arches and 10mls from Canyonlands, both of whiich we visited in the RV. The campground is on the edge of Moab and lacking public transport into the town but good parking in the centre.
We enjoyed our stay but used our own facilities. The cabins looked a good option if touring in a car. The pool was inviting as the weather was very hot. We were able to book in advance and the price was the comparable to others we visited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground, where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high-quality covered tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, life-size checkers, dog park, and complimentary Wi-Fi and cable. Moab Valley also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Park where many guests enjoy kayaking, off-road adventures or guided hiking tours. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Moab Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, PitchUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moab Valley Rv & Campark Hotel Moab
- Moab Valley Rv And Campark
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground Utah