Mark Devine, manager, is a gem. I witnessed another couple at check in who arrived on the wrong date, and the campground was full, they were given a full refund, no questions. Then Mark went out of his way to find them alternate accommodations. We stayed 3 nights, 1 in a camping cabin, great. 2 nights in our tent trailer, good treed sites, quiet, this is an early to bed and early to rise campground. The marching band from the adjacent football field is great, free live music to start the day. With us Mark played the role of tour organizer, his first offer (which we heard about through Trip Advisor) was a home run, check out Dan Mick's Jeep Tours. You can tell when you are in a campground that is well organized and thought out, this is one. There are plenty of little things that suggest this is a well thought out facility with the idea of making your experience a positive one, one example: the shower heads are placed high, so even tall guys will comfortably shower. In town location makes this very convenient for many restaurants, we enjoyed The Brewery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, PitchUp, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah