We landed at Canyonlands after getting frustrated with the outrageous prices that Moab hotels were quoting. There is something about $139 for a mediocre hotel room that can quickly send guests looking for alternatives. We were seeking an internet connection, a good shower, and a laundromat after several days of camping, and Canyonlands satisfied our needs. In addition, it is located right in town and very close to some decent restaurants. The showers were fine, the washing machines and dryers worked and the internet connection was fast enough for our reletively simple email needs. There is not much space between campers but we found the park quiet and peaceful. Check-in was friendly and efficient. Not a bad stop at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabins, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, playground, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Canyonlands also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as downtown Moab's dining and shopping destinations. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in the heart of Moab, look no further than Canyonlands! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, PitchUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah