We planned to stay here for 4 nights but had to cut our visit short. There are trees but small, it is mainly gravel everywhere. We had a deluxe cabin and rv site. The cabin was fine. Need to run the AC all the time to stay cool and drown out highway noise. There is NO Cable tv and no local stations. The park is all gravel all the time. We moved to another RV park closer to Moab and closer to Arches and loved it (Riverside Oasis)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel the Highway West to Archview RV Resort & Campground where you can unwind in unique accommodations such as cabin rentals, high quality tent sites or in the comfort of your own RV. Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings of Moab with a variety of on-site amenities including a swimming pool, general store, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Archview also allows guests to easily access both Arches and Canyonlands National Parks as well as balloon rides and ATV tours that begin on-site. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Moab, look no further than Archview! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, PitchUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Archview RV Resort & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch View Resort Rv Camp Park Hotel Moab
- Archview RV Resort & Campground Moab, Utah