“The official pics are real”
Review of Motel 6 Moab

Motel 6 Moab
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was attracted by the room rates and the official posted pictures. I then became sceptic because of the traveller pictures. I must admit that the official pics are real; at least our room was as shown. My pic will be uploaded as soon as the app will allow me to do it! I do recommend it.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelersAngelsTips
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Moab, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear Guest:

Yes, everyone of our rooms have been fully redesigned, so the official pictures are correct. We are so glad you had a great stay with us and recognized the friendly service and great value that we provide. We hope to have you stay with us again when you are back in the Moab area.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Recently remodeled rooms. Nice decor. Super comfy pillowtop beds with four (FOUR!) large plush pillows each. Very clean. No breakfast but 24h coffee and tea. Woke up vivacious and refreshed. ......................................................................

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest: Thank you so much for your praises of our hotel. Our entire team works very hard to provide a clean and comfortable stay for our guests at a great value. We are happy to learn you have felt their hard work. Thank you.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We spent a week touring Utah and Arizona and i have to say this was by far the BEST hotel we stayed in! It was also the cheapest. We had a newly updated room that was very clean. it was a great place to come back to after a long day of hiking or sightseeing. Corrie checked us in and she was extremely nice and very helpful. We stayed 3 nights and all of the staff were great...not one bad experience. I would recommend it to anyone! Truly a great experience

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Best rate in town ; real nice room and Corrie at the front desk was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend to anyone in a New York minute. The parking is ample and the hotel is close to restaurants and all things needed for road trip.
Thanks Corrie and Motel 6

Room Tip: 3rd floor is great
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Moab, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Marc L: Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We will be sure to let Corrie know about your happy stay at the hotel. We are happy to learn you were happy with the cleanliness of our room and the friendly service we provide. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I decided to take a last minute winter trip to Moab even though it was very cold, colder than usual. Moab can sometimes be comfortable in the winter. I usually camp when I am there but my days of winter camping are over. The Motel offered a comfortable and clean room for a very reasonable price. I have stayed in Motel 6's all over the USA. This is one of the "nice" ones with the inside halls. Some Motel 6's I have stayed were scary (North Knoxville TN, Baton Rouge LA, and a few others). The desk clerk's name was Merri. She made sure that I was happy with my room and even moved me to another after my first night due to noisy neighbors and she was so nice otherwise. So was her manager but I forgot her name. I stayed longer than planned because I could afford it. My excursions in Moab were fantastic. I highly recommend Moab in the winter!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Hello Skihound,

We are so glad to hear you had a good stay at the motel and that Merri took good care of your stay. Please do come back and stay with us again whenever you want to get away from either the extreme hot or cold of camping in beautiful Moab area. Thanks again!

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This motel is fantastic, awesome location, wonderful rate, AARP rate reduction makes the price even better. The employee working the front desk named Corrie met me all smiles making me feel so welcome, I hope the motel knows what a valuable employee she is. Real manager material efficient and yet extremely customer service oriented. The motel and it's grounds are beautiful and the parking lot is large and secure. That's not all the room is so clean and fresh that you feel you are the first to stay in it the floor is a clean wood finish Wow thank you Motel 6 for not putting in the smelly carpet that other hotels have I could not get over how fresh the room smelled. And the bathroom has a very roomy oversized tub with lots of hot water to soak in after a long day of driving or exploring the area. I definitely recommend this motel makes you want to tell everyone how great the place is.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Motel 6 in Moab was a great place for us to spend a night in December. The price was great.....$29.95 a night and then a AAA discount given on top of that. The room was spotless and I am glad there was a laminate floor as that makes keeping the room clean much easier with all the outdoor things that go in Moab during the year. The room was quiet and comfortable. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful when we checked in at night and the receptionist named Merri was completely helpful when we checked out the next morning. I appreciated the good, hot, complimentary coffee or tea there at the check-in area the morning we checked out as it was 5 above zero that morning. I will definitely check the rates at Motel 6 in Moab the next time we come through that area as it was just what a hotel room should be. Thanks for a good night's rest!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple