I had another opportunity to visit Sorrel River Ranch but this time in March. With snow still on the ground, the fireplace in our room was most inviting. In fact, I recommend B-4. It overlooks the river and has a wonderful wood-vaulted ceiling.
Breakfast is served on the ranch-side with a far view of the mountains. Dinner is served overlooking the Colorado River and mountains. The views don't get better than this! The food was delicious with very attentive waitstaff.
The resort has been busy during the winter. A new playground with plenty of room for little ones to swing, climb and slide has been added and a porte cochere was being built.
Think again, if you think the Moab area is just for summer. The weather was perfect for hiking and the National Parks were peaceful. When you can cuddle up in front of a fireplace and soak in a claw tub/spa at the end of the day, you'll see that Spring has its advantages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah