We spent two nights in the family river view suite. The location is fabulous! It is pricey, but I would stay again. The room was very nice, clean, and great for a family of 5, the morning sunrise is gorgeous so get up and out of bed to enjoy it. The 17 mile ride in off the main road is long but worth it. It is a pretty ride, just plan your day properly so you do one road trip a day. We only ate dinner one night here, it was good but very pricey for what you get. The other night we ate at Desert Bistro in Moab. Make a reservation there! It was the best dinner we had while traveling through Southern Utah.
One nice thing is they had a washer and dryer right on the property which was great since we went canyoneering and hiking and we were only half way through our trip.
You do pass Red Cliffs Lodge and even though we didn't pull in to it, we felt Sorrel River Ranch was much prettier from the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star resort in a secluded location near Moab, Utah. Perfect for spa relaxation or as a base camp for action-packed outdoor excursions. 59 luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah