We enjoyed a recent stay at the Sorrel River Ranch Resort. The setting is breathtaking - after soaking in the views from our riverside room, we wondered whether we even needed to go to Monument Valley because the resort is set among stunning buttes. Our room was a river view family suite - it had a loft upstairs with two beds. I appreciated the attention to detail - the room fit the ranch theme to a "t." If I were expecting a lovely pool and grounds, though, I would have been a little disappointed. The setting of the dining room overlooking the river is a plus, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star resort in a secluded location near Moab, Utah. Perfect for spa relaxation or as a base camp for action-packed outdoor excursions. 59 luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah