We enjoyed a recent stay at the Sorrel River Ranch Resort. The setting is breathtaking - after soaking in the views from our riverside room, we wondered whether we even needed to go to Monument Valley because the resort is set among stunning buttes. Our room was a river view family suite - it had a loft upstairs with two beds. I appreciated the attention to detail - the room fit the ranch theme to a "t." If I were expecting a lovely pool and grounds, though, I would have been a little disappointed. The setting of the dining room overlooking the river is a plus, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah