We recently stayed at the Sorrel River Ranch for a few days while exploring the Canyonlands/Arches area. The ranch was quiet and peaceful. The staff was very helpful; when my son missed lunch because he was out on an adventure, a hamburger was quickly delivered to our cabin. Sitting on the front porch and watching the horses playing in the paddock and with the rock formations in the background was the best medicine ever. I loved the little kitchenette and table. It was hard to believe we were in such a beautiful place. The food was delicious and served in a relaxed but professional manner. We loved the guitarist playing in the background. I want to bring more of the family and come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah