The Ranch is a beautiful location and every person working went out of their way to be friendly and did everything they could to make our stay excellent. That being said, the location is a drawback in that everytime you want to go to Moab, Arches, Canyonlands, etc there is a long drive (30 - 40 minutes) to get there. We found that we could not enjoy the ranch as much as we would like because it was not worth the time to drive back in the middle of the day and have to drive back in the evening to hike. As other reviewers have mentioned, the restaurant is good (especially breakfast) but limited in what they offer and the menu does not change. After 2 days we opted to eat in town for some variety. The accommodations are very nice, beds are great, views wonderful but I don't think I would necessarily stay again due to its remote location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah