A group of friends and I were staying in Moab and wanted to spend the day at a spa resort. The staff at the Sorrel River Ranch couldn't have been more accomodating. Evan booked our massages, we were served drinks and food at the pool and the staff ran around finding books for us to read. I had an excellent massage by Tamara. The services are a little pricey but, worth it. The only sad part of the day was having to leave. Hopefully, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah