We stayed four nights at this wonderful ranch and easily wished we had four more. Somehow we managed to enjoy the pool, riverside dining, smores at night, evening horseback riding, the fitness room and mountain bikes and still have time to explore the Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park with Tyler (highly recommend) and the Island in the Sky at Canyonlands National Park. This ranch and Moab, in general, is such a hidden gem. The Peace Tree Cafe in downtown Moab was a great lunch spot. And when we did have time to relax back at the ranch, my favorite activity was just sitting in our porch swing overlooking the Colorado River and beautiful red and yellow mesas. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah