I stayed there last week and the experience was AMAZING!!! My room faced the Colorado River and it felt good to be in total peace and quiet while sitting on the porch. The view from my room looked like a beautiful painting. The cabins were spacious and I loved the rustic decor. I had my FIRST horseback riding experience and it was wonderful. Dani was great with the horses and an excellent guide. She made me feel so comfortable with my horse 'Imp'. I also had a facial with Shelly and she was fantastic. She was very friendly and thorough. Dinner was a bit slow, but I was in a party of 10 so I understand the delay. The truffle fries are my fave!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah