We drove out from Moab for dinner at this hidden spot along the Colorado River. The 17 mile drive was itself beautiful in the late afternoon. The ranch is located along the River and the facilities are well kept and inviting. The restaurant is upstairs where you can choose to sit inside or outside. Either way you have great views of the river and cliffs. We sat outside and enjoyed the quiet of the area. We split the Elk sausage appetizer which was delicious and spicy. Our entrees of duck & lamb were excellent; however, my duck was a little cold. The wine list is VERY limited which was a disappointment for such a nice place. Service was great up until the end when it got slow even though it was not a busy night. Regardless, we would return to enjoy this peaceful spot again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah