I stayed in a riverfront/one bedroom cabin around Labor Day 2011. Had planned to stay only two nights to allow for enough time to go hiking in Arches National Park (only about 30 mins away from the resort) and went to Caynonlands & Dead Horse Point State Park, but ended up requesting to add on another night. What can I say, but I fell in love with the resort, the scenery & the whole experience. Running around all day - hiking in the heat, then coming back to the resort for a spa service or soaking in the huge jetted tub in my room was a great treat. Relaxing on the porch in front of the Colorado River around all of the red rock was amazing, relaxing and a photographer's dream. It was an expensive hotel, but I do think it was worth it and I would go back. Also, the spa had great service and I liked that they use organic products.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah