The lodge and the location are amazing! We went there for Thanksgiving and everything has been perfect; maybe the restaurant is far too expensive for the food you get, food is too much elaborated, not simple; full breakfast considering the price should be included. Other than that, it’s a one of the best place where we have ever been. Don’t miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star resort in a secluded location near Moab, Utah. Perfect for spa relaxation or as a base camp for action-packed outdoor excursions. 59 luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah