“Best rental experience I have ever had!”

Dual Sport Utah Custom Tours
Ranked #52 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Motorcycle tours Moab come join us for Adventure off road in Moab Ut and Baja Mexico Book now
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Getting a rental bike from Jim was an excellent experience. The pricing was reasonable and he was very accommodating for me. He provided me with all of the necessary riding equipment I would need and was very lenient on when I wanted to pick up the bike and return it to him. He is very knowledgeable about the trails down in Moab and he was able to give us some great advice on where to go! I would definitely rent from him again and I would recommend him to anyone!

1  Thank jared s
There are newer reviews for Dual Sport Utah Custom Tours

Reviewed April 17, 2013

As my family is relatively new to the world of power sports, there was a slight apprehension about testing out high quality machines on Moab's famous trails. Luckily, the Dual Sport Utah crew provided a fun week long excursion in the desert. Jim regularly went out of his way to make our trip run as smoothly as possible. The progression that me and my family experienced was set at an appropriate pace and our confidence and skills on dirt bikes has significantly progressed. I'm looking forward to our next desert adventure with Jim and the crew.

Check it out if you are learning how to ride or you are a seasoned rider and you'd like to try your hand at riding some high quality machines.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

On a recent trip to Moab, I lost an axle nut for my KTM. Could not locate the part at any of the shops, but they did put me in touch with Jim at Dual Sport Utah. On short notice, Jim pulled what I needed from one of his bikes, and delivered it to me at the restaurant where we were eating dinner, and charged me practicably nothing! We then proceeded to palaver for a long while about biking in Moab. I can't say enough about what Jim did for me or about his knowledge and experience in the Moab area! My trip would have been ruined without that part! If I EVER want to rent a bike, or go on a tour, there is for sure only once place I'm going, and the is Dual Sport Utah!

1  Thank rldoose
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Rocks, sand, creeks and well prepared bikes - Jim put on a great ride and I had a ball - worth the 20 hour flight from Australia! Ian.

4  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Rode with Jim this past April in Moab, Ut. Another rider was supposed to show up but cancelled at the last moment. So it was just Jim and I. I haven't ridden dirt in 30 years, but mounted on one of Jim's great GasGas steeds we took off for some great back country riding. We started on 7 Mile Rim trail then over to Monitor and Merrimac and finally out to Hey Joe canyon. On the way back went thru Bartlett Wash (endless deep sand) but made it. All total we rode about 79 miles. I was exhausted but happy to have done this adventure. I heartily recommend and KTM of Moab regardless of your riding ability. Jim knows this area so well that he can tailor a ride to suit almost anyone. I'll be back for more in the future.

1  Thank Vaughan R

Been to Dual Sport Utah Custom Tours? Share your experiences!