“Amazing Tour and Guide”

Hell's Revenge 4x4 Off-Roading Tour from Moab
Ranked #2 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This is a 4x4 YOU DRIVE experience on the Hell's Revenge Trail. You climb inside a UTV and follow behind an experienced guide from the Moab Tourism Center. The Hell's Revenge trail is very exciting and super scenic! We also provide pavement only bicycle rentals to enjoy the Colorado River Pathway. For more information about our products, please visit our website, and be sure to watch our Hell's Revenge Video. It's always a good idea to start at the beginning, and great beginnings start at the Moab Tourism Center!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Tour and Guide”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Seriously......hands down......best little adventure ever. I am taking time out of my day to give support to this company. If you want to have the best tour of Moab aboard amazing Razors, then you have to go here. Awesome price. You get to drive up ....and down.....some amazing landscape. I took my girlfriend and 4 teenagers......the teenagers were skeptical since they could not drive......and they soon learned that they did not want to drive. It was nuts. So much fun. We will be touring with the Cowboy every visit from here on out. Keep kicking butt Cowboy !!!

Stephen

Visited March 2012
1 Thank stephen b
MoabTourismCenter, Owner at Moab Tourism Center, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
Thank you so very much for your kind review! We encourage everyone coming to Moab, Utah - to be sure to stop in at the Moab Tourism Center - It's really about memories that will last a lifetime - and we really want to be part of that!

Grand Junction, Colorado
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Really Fun Day”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My brother and his family (two boys 12 & 14) came out to visit from St. Louis. Neither of the boys had ever been out West. Since we had lived in Moab for 10 years we thought it would be fun to go out on UTV's for the afternoon. Everyone had a great time. Since my brother had never 4 wheeled before we did the fins and things trail. Lots of great rock crawling. The people at Moab Tourism Center were very knowlegable and helpful, We would definately do this again.

Visited March 2012
Munich, Germany
“The best off road experience you'll ever have!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I mean... WOW! This was way more than expected. We went to Moab Tourism Center and took the Hell's Revenge tour in a guided Polaris RZR Side-by-Side, thinking we'll have a couple of hours of leisure driving in a fun quad. Instead, we were suddenly driving that amazing machine on impossible slopes - first I thought Kent was bluffing about going in there. I am a good driver, but my off road experience is second to none. Nevertheless, I never felt insecure or lost confidence, and the smiles my son and I had on our faces were hard to wipe even after a few days!
The Guide, Kent Green, ROCKS!!! He is former Deputy Sheriff and a true Cowboy. He really has a personal touch, and is mainly responsible for making this tour the best way to see the Hell's Revenge trail.
I will definitely come back again.

Visited July 2011
MoabTourismCenter, Owner at Moab Tourism Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2012
Thank you so very much for going on our Razor Tour on the Famous Hell's Revenge trail! As you mentioned Kent Green, the Moab Cowboy does a terrific job on these tours. We really enjoy doing these tours with smaller groups- it's just more intimate and personal. If you ever come back to Moab- don't forget our Razor Tours are leaving daily from the Moab Tourism Center.

Been to Moab Tourism Center? Share your experiences!