“Accommodating, friendly and professional!”

Canyon Voyages Adventure Co - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Canyon Voyages Adventure Co. offers half, full and multi-day river trips on the Colorado and Green rivers around Moab, Utah for you and your family. Our professional guides will make your river experience comfortable and fun! If you're a 'do-it-yourself' type, Canyon Voyages Adventure Co. is the premier rental shop for all your boating and camping needs.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This a great company to book a trip down the river with! I did the Stand up paddle boarding and by instructor Sara was amazing. taught us the basics and made us all feel relaxed and pushed us to learn more skills half way down the river! I would totally use this company again and the stretch of river they use is breath taking!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"white water"
"fun rapids"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"a lot of fun"
in 10 reviews
"local history"

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Spent a faboulous afternoon on the Colorado with Canyon Voyages with perfect equipment, knowledgable guides and awesome scenery. I experienced a lot of rafting companies in Moab but there is only one I can highly recommend: Canyon Voyages is definitely the best choice!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were lucky to stumble upon this place for a day of rafting on the Colorado River. Water level was a bit low but we had an incredible day. Our teenage daughter and her friend really enjoyed the day as well. We started off in one of the inflatable kayaks then road in Mia's boat for the rest of the day. The lunch that was included was great, even for the vegan in our group. Mia was personable, really knows the river and can't say enough good things about her. The other guides were Will and Ian and they were great too, even the bus driver. We were all encouraged to get into the water at several locations throughout the day and being that it was in the high 90's, we were glad to comply. Super fun day!!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Sara and Arnie were the best guides we could have asked for. We all got on the water and worked on our balance and I immediately fell right in... It was the most refreshed I was the whole trip!! The paddleboardi g is a great trip, the views are gorgeous as you might guess and the conversation is nice as well. Canyon Voyages were as accommodating as possible and super nice.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Apparently SUP is a new offering at Canyon Voyages Adventure, but you'd never know it. This was my second SUP experience but I was with two newbies. We chose Canyon Voyages because of how great their customer service was, and it was about $7 cheaper than the other companies we priced (but mostly it wax the service!). The day of the trip we weren't disappointed either. We arrived at 8:20 and were out until 12:30. Sarah was an amazing guide who kept the group safe but allowed us to play on our boards and take our time down the 3 mile stretch of the Colorado. We were the only people on the river that morning so we had amazing views. Arnie, our other guide, was quick to tell the group about rock formations and had other fun tidbits as the activity continued. This was a must do for me in Moab, and Canyon Voyages Adventures were key in my experience. I highly recommend!