Review Highlights
Best Jeep tour Guide

We had the best/intense Jeep tour with Robert!! He knew a lot of interesting history of Moab & the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
greencloverEO
Awesome ride!

When I started planning our first trip to Utah I knew I wanted to do one of these Jeep tours. Dan... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Beth C
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Moab
from $107.51
from $119.46
from $101.14
from $62.10
1,942 results
All reviews strawberries jeep tour hell's revenge his son whipped cream hell's gate dinosaur tracks driving skills overlooking the colorado river moab rim expert driver these guys highlight of our trip thrilling ride hot tub roller coaster beautiful sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019

We were on a trail led by Dan Mick today and it was hands down the best time I've ever had on a run. Dan is like a bad-ass, 4-wheelin', encyclopedia of Moab and the surrounding area. His knowledge of the trails and history of the trails and the history of Moab in general is incredible and he shares it with you along the way. If you love learning about the area you are visiting and getting the history of the trails and how they got created and named......well, he'd know since he forged and named many of them in the area. I came with my wife and 11yr old daughter and they both agreed it was easily the highlight of our trip to Moab!!!! I would highly recommend taking the opportunity to ride with Dan or go with a group with Dan if you have it. This is a man who loves sharing Moab and it's history with people and the joy in doing what he loves and sharing it with others is infectious!

Date of experience: April 2019
DanM233, Manager at Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Being the highlight of your trip to moab is a really awesome compliment. We truly love introducing new people to the sport, and town. It never gets old for us.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

If you do nothing else on your trip to Moab, make sure to do a tour with Dan Mick’s. Not being a big fan of heights, roller coasters, or cliff edges, I started out very apprehensive, but after a few minutes with Robbie at the wheel, I was laughing, having a great time, and wishing we had booked a full day. We took the “hard way” every time, and it couldn’t have been more fun. Robbie is a true professional and a font of information about Moab and jeeping. He has a deep respect for the land and clearly loves sharing his “backyard” with those of us not fortunate enough to have grown up in the area. Robbie - Thanks so much for an amazing time!

Date of experience: April 2019

Robbie really knows his stuff. He is constantly reading books and gathering information to best answer any question you might come up with.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

We rode with the legend himself, Dan! Everyone knows Dan and Dan knows everyone. We brought our own jeep but decided to ride in Dan's JK. He has all the equipment to make a fun and safe drive through Hell's Revenge. I would do it again. Very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I would recommend this for families as well as couples or even solo.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Our jeeps have all the latest forms of technology made for jeeps. We have a lot of sponsors that help us keep our vehicles at the front line of what is available.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Our first jeeping experience was definitely amazing thanks to our tour guide, Robbie. Not only is he known for the famous "Robbie's Hole" that was named after him on the trail, but he made the tour so much more interesting, entertaining, and FUN! He and Curtis really kept the history alive with their explanation and reenacment of the dinasour trail's cold case. Robbie's experience on the trail, knowledge of the history behind the trail, and his behind the wheel experience is evident also, and although I felt like we almost died, he assured me that it was all in good fun. We highly recommend this tour company and look forward to doing this again. Thank you, Robbie, for the laughs and amazing time.

Rachel and Manny

Date of experience: April 2019

We understand that a good tour is not just about the drive. We pride ourselves on being able to hold quality conversations with our guests while in the vehicle. While you would think this standard practice just simply is not the case with a lot of the other companies in town.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Awesome sunset tour with the first family of Moab Jeepin’ - Robbie knows every inch of Hell’s Revenge and he makes it fun for the passengers. Whether crawling boulders, slaloming in the sand or climbing the impossible path out of Hell’s Gate, you will appreciate their expertise. I own a Jeep Rubicon and do a fair amount of off-road trails, but I would never attempt the lines we conquered. It was cool to watch the other Jeeps all marvel at Robbie’s work... the other commercial operators would drop their guests off to watch us run obstacles that they couldn’t do. The only down side is the fact that I am going to fly home and probably spend too much money with Teraflex this Summer. If you are in Moab, you can’t pass up a trip with Dan Mick!

Date of experience: April 2019

Our jeeps are quite different from the standard Jeep JK. Our Teraflex suspension is top of the line. It allows us to be able to safely, and effortlessly climb things you wold not think possible.