Review Highlights
An exciting, customized adventure!

My husband I are planned a last minute trip to Moab. After discovering Arches National Park was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Berrett010910
via mobile
Great Experience

My daughter and I had a great experience!!! Dan Mick's were super friendly and they made our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Davxyz1

Recommended experiences in and around Moab
from $106.00
from $119.46
from $107.51
from $69.00
1,772 results
All reviews strawberries jeep tour hell's revenge his son whipped cream brownie hell's gate dinosaur tracks family business driving skills overlooking the colorado river moab rim expert driver these guys roller coaster highlight of our trip hot tub
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Dan Mick was a great and very professional guide. Had a great sense if humor and really knew the area well. Learned a lot about dinosaur tracks with him. Take the "Hell's Revenge" tour and make sure he takes you through Hell's Gates. Got some awesome pics of us in the jeep on a hill so I would highly recommend him. Definitely going to be contacting him again when im in moab again.

1  Thank AnthonyR3300
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Want a great adventure for a reasonable price? Book your jeep ride in the back country with Dan! We had a BALL! He got that jeep to do things I didn't think possible...but it did. I have been on death drop slides in water parks, KindaKa at Six flags but I would do this ride again every time I made it to Moab. It is the best ride EVER! Dan kept us entertained and safe while driving over rocks forward and backward while the guests on other outfitters rides took pictures! They didn't get to do what we did! Devil's gate was amazing...Dan is the only one out there that night that did it so give him a call...worth ever cent! Dan's stories added to the fun, too. Ask him about the little girl who repeated what her mom said when they got to the "up" rock at Devil's Gate...priceless! Water and treats provided, too.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank Jean G
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Dan took us on the most existing and wild ride. Dan is a really funny guy with many of stories and hilarious jokes. If you do not go on his jeep adventure, you will regret it. After your ride make sure u definitely give him a great review because his adventure is a guaranteed!!!! Amazing tour!! Soooo... make sure you go. Dan is an amazing guy.

1  Thank NickR3410
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have taken jeep "tours" at other southwest sites but none were like the wonderful experience I had in Moab. Avoid the crowded Hummer tours with 12 people and take a custom ride with the Micks. They climb stuff the other tours can't and make sure you have a good time!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2014

On a recent visit to Moab , we thought we would take a jeep ride to see the backcountry. Contacted Dan Mick and scheduled a trip for the following day. Dan picked us up in the hotel lobby and from then on the fun began! We took the "Hells revenge tour" and what an experience it was. He showed us things that we did not even think a Jeep was capable of. He is a great guy with a lot of knowledge of the area. He probably has more experience in the Moab backcountry than just about anyone out there. Highly recommend this trip and it is well worth the money. Make sure you ask him if he took a full pill that morning! That will really get him fired up for a testosterone boosted ride!

Date of experience: July 2014