“Dan Micks Sunset Jeep tour was an epic experience.”

Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours
Ranked #2 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Moab
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Book your Trip with US! Join us for a Morning, Afternoon, Sunset or Full Day Tour. The ride and awesome scenery will amaze you. Let us personalize your tour with over 25 trails to choose from. Hell's Revenge is our #1 half day adventure tour on slick rock and a favorite of our's. Most of the amazing sunset pictures on the Photos page were taken on Hell's Revenge. Bottled water and snacks are provided and hotel or campground pickup is available. We will delight and entertain you with the history and great old time stories of Moab and the pioneers who tamed this wild land. $300 Sunset $300 Morning $300 Afternoon $600 Full Day *Tour Price is per vehicle and guide. *For up to 3 passengers, each addl. add $50; plus tax. What makes us different? Expert Guides Our Guides are native to the Moab area and we are passionate about what we do. We are highly skilled and experienced at driving off road. Our guides are dedicated to maintaining the Trails and making sure everyone exploring the backcountry is safe. Personalized Tours You will have the time of your life guaranteed! Each tour is tailored just for you and your family. When you book a tour with us you block dedicated time just for you. Let us know just how thrilling, daring, or extreme your ride should be! Specialized Services We offer off-road Moab tours and thats it! We focus on delivering high quality 4*4 trips. This is what we've been doing for 30+ years and we are great at it! Our name is synonymous with Jeeping and off-road adventure. Cutting Edge Equipment Our Jeeps are highly customized for off-road adventure. We partner with some of the worlds leading innovators in off-road equipment. discover the revolutionary designs and concepts we have contributed to.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've been to Moab several times and Richard Mick's sunset Jeep tour this evening was the most fun I've had here. Richard was knowledgeable about the area and his skill driving the jeep on extreme terrain had me totally at ease. Richard drove up an extreme obstacle, turned around, drove back down then BACKED up the obstacle while the hummer tour folks watched on. It was AWESOME! The vehicle was the finest available for anyone who is a jeep aficionado. The suspension setup on Richards Jeep made hells revenge as comfortable as a trip to the store.... Albeit a very exciting trip to the store. I would encourage anyone to do this tour.

1  Thank flackdaddy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,620)
All reviews
"driving skills"
in 36 reviews
"moab rim"
in 21 reviews
"overlooking the colorado river"
in 18 reviews
in 20 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I thought I was going on a nice scenic ride since my daughter had arranged this tour. It involved going straight up and straight down rock walls. I closed my eyes for the first 5 minutes and then sat back and enjoyed the rest of the 4 hour tour My husband & I are in our 60s and our 2 grandchildren ages 5 & 7 were also thrilled with this tour. It was amazing to see what jeeps are capable of doing. Dan was a great guide, telling us about the history of the area and we were very confident in his driving skills. I would certainly take this tour again.

1  Thank Mary I
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My aunts, cousin and I went on a Jeep tour with Dan on my last night in Moab, and it was by far the best tour I had in the city.. maybe even in any city. Dan has a history with Moab and it truly shows in his tours. He was filled with interesting and highly entertaining anecdotes, and gave the tour (which was already amazing due to the sites) a true personality. We stopped at dinosaur tracks while other tours passed by. He drove us to the most beautiful sunset view where we sat and soaked in the sites while other tours were completed before the sun went down. I could not recommend Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours more.

2  Thank Alex R
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am my wife did a Jeep tour with Richard (Dan's son) on 13th April 2014. I met up with him and Dan at the City Market parking lot. I was a little worried doing the Jeep tour as it had rained through the night and the morning was still gloomy with constant drizzle. "Dont worry about it and enjoy the ride" was what Rich said, and we were convinced. Scary as it was, we were super impressed with Rich's command on driving on the slippery rocks. He was entertaining, and knowledgeable about the whole area. He showed us lot of cool stuff from Dinosaur's footprints to canyons and rock formations. Rich is a character, so if you want to fully enjoy the ride its best to let him be himself and take in all the jokes in your stride. The Jeep tour itself is thrilling, exhilarating, full of screams and many times sends the shivers. And that's exactly why its a must do. Your Moab visit is not complete without Dan Mick's Jeep Tour.

1  Thank Shivam S