“Greatest experience ever!!!”

Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours
Ranked #1 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Book your Trip with US! Join us for a Morning, Afternoon, Sunset or Full Day Tour. The ride and awesome scenery will amaze you. Let us personalize your tour with over 25 trails to choose from. Hell's Revenge is our #1 half day adventure tour on slick rock and a favorite of our's. Most of the amazing sunset pictures on the Photos page were taken on Hell's Revenge. Bottled water and snacks are provided and hotel or campground pickup is available. We will delight and entertain you with the history and great old time stories of Moab and the pioneers who tamed this wild land. $300 Sunset $300 Morning $300 Afternoon $500 Full Day *Tour Price is per vehicle and guide. *For up to 4 adults and 2 children plus tax. What makes us different? Expert Guides Our Guides are native to the Moab area and we are passionate about what we do. We are highly skilled and experienced at driving off road. Our guides are dedicated to maintaining the Trails and making sure everyone exploring the backcountry is safe. Personalized Tours You will have the time of your life guaranteed! Each tour is tailored just for you and your family. When you book a tour with us you block dedicated time just for you. Let us know just how thrilling, daring, or extreme your ride should be! Specialized Services We offer off-road Moab tours and thats it! We focus on delivering high quality 4*4 trips. This is what we've been doing for 30+ years and we are great at it! Our name is synonymous with Jeeping and off-road adventure. Cutting Edge Equipment Our Jeeps are highly customized for off-road adventure. We partner with some of the worlds leading innovators in off-road equipment. discover the revolutionary designs and concepts we have contributed to.
Albany, mn
“Greatest experience ever!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Saw Dan on the street at a stoplight the night before, asked him if he had a brochure. We called the next morning, and he had an opening that night, his son Richard picked us up at our motel and took us out on the best trip ever, having been in the car business and selling Jeeps I was aware of what they could do, but never like this. The trip was awesome, Richard and Dan were both entertaining, and knowledgeable. To say we enjoyed are time with them would be an understatement.
Best bang for the buck ever,
Many thanks to Richard and Dan Mick.

Montreal
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Customer Service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I can not comment on the off road experience as I deciders to find an other operator which I did with Extreme. The response I got on the phone gave me the impression that he did care if we booked oe not and getting information about the trips was like pulling teeth.

Visited June 2013
8 Thank ricksala
Dan M, Owner at Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for considering spending your vacation with us. It’s unfortunate that you did not get to experience an exciting and unique tour with Dan Mick’s Guided Jeep Tours. Please know that your calls are always important to us and we try to always answer your questions to the best of our ability; however, sometimes we are out on tours with other people when you call and cannot give you as detailed information about specific trails as you request at that time. Please know that we will always offer to call you back at a time that is convenient for both you and us. Customer service is important to us and we strive to make your vacation memorable.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“You have to do this!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Richard and his Dad make this amazing trip awesome. We did a sunset tour and unbelievably it was raining, so just like at home. The rain made no difference to the tour and the jaw dropping places that we went, and the jokes and interesting stuff about the area, history and geology added to the trip making this one of the most unforgettable things we have done in the USA. These guys take Jeeps places you never thought they could! A must do when in Moab.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most fun you could have in one day without getting arrested !!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I did not want to go however I love my husband so I decided to suck it up and go. One of the girls at our hotel recommended Dan. We weren't disappointed it had all the thrills my husband craved and I enjoyed it so much I want to come back and do the sunset tour. When I started to feel scared Dan would put on Louis Armstrong music and classics of the 60's. it was just awesome. When he finished one big climb people rushed up to him to get his autograph and a few pointers. One guy said you guys are riding with a legend !!! I could write a book about this amazing experience. We so didn't want this to end we took Dan to lunch at Moab diner. We plan on giving a tour with this man to our kids for their anniversary.

1 Thank Dash6
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Big THUMB's UP! BEST Moab Experience Ever!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I signed up for a full day tour and boy we surely had a blast, on this thrilling adventure. First half of the trip, Dan had us oozing with adrenaline while basking in the scenery around Slickrock & Hell's Revenge trail. Second half of day, he took us thru some canyons near Dead Horse Point. First was on the LONG canyon where Will Smith (After Earth) and Johnny Depp (The Lone Ranger) was filmed. Oh the scenery was just AWESOME. When in MOAB, this is definitely a MUST DO. Dan is the best guide ever. The personal tour was awesome, not only Dan was knowledgeable but customer service was top notch, well worth the money. He provided water, we only had to bring sandwiches for our lunch. And he would point and stop at scenic spots where he thought good for photo op.

Visited May 2013

Been to Dan Mick's Guided Jeep Tours? Share your experiences!