“Nice BBQ”

The Blu Pig
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blues, brews & bbq. Try what were smokin'! Smoking daily-baby backs, brisket, turkey, pulled pork, wings and lots more! Family dining and bar dining with Live Music Everynight! Stop by the pig today!
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Took our family of 8 for an evening dinner. Everyone enjoyed their selections, especially their homemade cinnamon butter. All barbequed items were tasty and tender. Good sized portions. Great wait staff. We all left happy and satisfied.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,479)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Lets start by saying the food was very good. The sauce was excellent. The drinks not so much. Stick w a beer and you'll be fine. My only disappointment was they didn't have brisket as a selection. I was really looking forward to as its my favorite BBQ, but the ribs were a solid replacement

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm from the South and love BBQ. I didn't expect much from Moab, UT. This was a mistake. I can't speak to the rest of their food but their turkey sandwich was a truly pulled turkey, smoked and was ever so juicy and tender. The hash brown casserole was just as good. I've never eaten better. The price's were fairly high, but well worth it!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had the best BBQ sandwich ever! I had the pulled pork & my husband had the smoked Turkey, we were both pleased. The pork sandwich melted in my mouth! Ask for their fry sauce , it is amazing as well!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The food was good and the service friendly and efficient. I had the three slider dish which consisted of tri-tip, smoked turkey and pulled pork. Very good. I would definitely go back or recommend to a friend.

Been to The Blu Pig? Share your experiences!