“If you love bbq, eat here”
Review of The Blu Pig

The Blu Pig
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blues, brews & bbq. Try what were smokin'! Smoking daily-baby backs, brisket, turkey, pulled pork, wings and lots more! Family dining and bar dining with live music 6 nights a week (in season). Stop by the pig today!
Cedar Springs, Michigan
“If you love bbq, eat here”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We drove into Moab and randomly picked this place to eat dinner. I really love good bbq and this place did not disappoint ! On the tables they have 3 squeezable bottles. Regular bbq sauce, texas bbq sauce, and a mustard sauce. It reminds me of eating at Famous Daves BBQ since they also keep different sauces on the tables.

This is not a place to eat cheap. Average meal price is between $14 - $27, no dollar menu stuff here. I ordered Caroline pulled pork and Texas beef brisket, both of which were delicious. I recommend eating here if you visit Moab.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank beachbum40w

Carpinteria, California
“Good brisket”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Order takeout brisket and got salad and coleslaw to go with it. Ordered the Jack Daniel apple pie as well. All excellent.

1 Thank Jerome D
Los Angeles
“Authentic BBQ place”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We really enjoyed this place. Food is really good and portions are really generous.
Try the ribs, the beef brisket and the sweet potato cassrole...excellent.
Nice and friendly service.

1 Thank BananaJazz
Moab, Utah
“Excellent food, service & entertainment”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I truly enjoy the Blu Pig everytime I go! We like to sit in the bar area to listen to the music they have (usually on Wed, Fri & Sat). My favorite foods are their black/blu hamburger, jumbo & cajun fish!

1 Thank moabhiker1
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Service slow, food so-so”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had to wait a while to get our meal. It was pricey and since I'm from a bbq area I expected the baby backs to be infused with a good smoke flavor but they weren't. The meat was tender but nothing to rave about. We didn't go back - sorry, with ribs you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

1 Thank botunkus

Been to The Blu Pig? Share your experiences!