“Ice Cream Treat inMoab”

Crystal's Cakes and Cones
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Moab
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went to Crystal's Cakes and Cones for a treat and we sure had one. The place is clean and the young lady working there very friendly. Our hot fudge Sunday was a special treat after a day of traveling around this area, There is so much to see and do here, have enough time for all of it.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by after lunch for a quick scoop for dessert. The four of us ordered 4 different flavors and were all very happy with our selections. The young lady behind the counter was warm and cheerful. We felt the prices were reasonable for the amount of ice cream we received.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

So I popped in for some ice cream last night, hoping to find something special and found something ordinary. The flavours did not wow me. Can't comment on the cupcakes which other reviewers rave about. You did get a lot of ice cream with a double scoop and I wished I had only had a single.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

As a fellow cupcake baker, I like to try out the local fare when travelling. Crystals was a great surprise. The oversize vanilla cupcake was perfectly sweet and moist. This was a la mode with huckleberry ice cream. A match made in heaven. The prices were super reasonable, not gouging like in the big city. A hit!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This tiny off the beaten path shop had really nice young ladies working. They were so happy and upbeat. The ice cream and cupcakes were good, but it was the friendly service that would keep me coming back if I lived in the area.