“BEST SERVICE AND CUPCAKES IN TOWN”

Crystal's Cakes and Cones
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Moab
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Crystal is a sweetheart. She is personable and friendly, and always there when we go for our tasty treats. She has some really great girls working the front counter also. Brooke is great - made sure we were going to love what we were ordering before we got it.

They have the best cupcakes, hands down. I couldn't even get close to the amazingness of them if I even attempted to replicate.

Crystal has a different cupcake special every day - ranging from Boston Cream Pie to French Toast. HOLY YUM!!! Everything I've ordered here is very affordable (even for a raft guide on a budget). If you think something is over priced at all in Moab - welcome to a tourist town! Get your wallet out or don't visit.

The restaurant does not have bathrooms, but if you are traveling down the strip just go potty somewhere else real quick before you head over.. like your HOTEL!
It is clean, tidy, and not to mention absolutely adorable.

I will return for more savory delicious treats. ROCK ON GUYS!

There are newer reviews for Crystal's Cakes and Cones

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've had a few cupcakes in my time, but I think these might be the best ever! I had the coconut cream, lemon and the red velvet, they were to die for, so fresh and I tasted no artificial anything. I will go back before I leave Moab

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I were hungry for ice cream so we found this shop. Couldn't have found anything better. The portions were very large. The place was clean and staff very friendly and courteous. We sat inside and enjoyed our ice cream. The cupcakes looked delicious. Should have gotten one to take with us. Oh, will go back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

As a bakery owner myself, I enjoy visiting other little shops. Crystal's was great! Their staff is amazing, especially the manager, the prices were awesome and the ice cream and cupcakes were fab! A must visit when you're in Moab for a sweet little treat and great customer service.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We enjoyed ice cream at Crystal's Cakes and Cones. The sign says they close at 9 or later, we were happy to see they were still open at 9:15pm. One of us had Spumoni and the other Moose Tracks which we enjoyed. The service was fast, prices reasonable and benches outside to enjoy our treats. We'll be back.