“Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream!”

Crystal's Cakes and Cones
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Moab
Reviewed September 13, 2012

AMAZING! Baked fresh every day and simply divine! I think my fave is the red velvet ... or the chocolate peanut butter frosting ... mmmm maybe vanilla vanilla. Oh carrot cake cream cheese! I'm going to have to diet after this but sooooo worth it!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Every time I visit Moab I go to Crystal's. The place is so clean and the help so friendly and polite. I love the cupcakes. They taste like the ones my mother makes!!! The ice cream cases were spotless and the ice cream was fresh. It's across the street from the visiters center so it.s convenient to everything in town.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Portions were outrageous! Cost was crazy reasonable for a desert tourist town! Extremely clean, even with little ones running about! AND even though the public restooms are across the street at the visitor center, they allowed my child to use their private facility!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The person who served up our ice cream was wonderful, but the food itself was average, at best. We grabbed ice cream here after eating at Jay's Pasta, but I wish we'd looked a little further fir something better.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The ice cream is fine, nothing special. They serve a name brand ice cream, none of the ice cream is made in the store. The cupcakes were good. The store was busy. The staff was friendly. My biggest complaint with the resturant is the fact they have no bathrooms. Think about it when kids and some adults :-) eat ice cream it gets messy. There is no where to wash your hands!!! You have to go across the main street (which is also a highway) to the visitor center to the bathroom. We will be going to the other ice cream shop just because this one has no restrooms!!