“A Nice Lunch Place”
Review of Pantele's Desert Deli - CLOSED

Pantele's Desert Deli
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Here at our deli run by a friendly young couple, we serve sandwiches, salads and soup of the day. Our entire product is of the highest quality with the vast majority made right here daily. We are not fast food, but we are made to order comfort food that will meet your every expectation. We appreciate your patience if your order takes awhile and we will always quote a time when necessary. Phone orders are always welcome and will provide more time to enjoy your meal when the clock is an issue. Thank you :)
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Pantele's is a great locals lunch spot in Moab, Utah. On any given day you'll meet the locals who stop in for a quick lunch. The sandwiches and daily soups are very good. My personal favorite is the BLT with a side of potato salad. If I'm having the soup; I recommend the Chicken Tortilla or the Clam Chowder.
The staff is friendly and the environment is very casual and relaxed.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

OK, this is not high end dining, but it deserves a 5 rating, because they do what they do extremely well. This is a casual deli with a wide range of salads and sandwiches. They offer more than the usual options and the food quality is high. Also excellent value for the price and amount/quality of food. Take the time to walk a block or so off Main St; it's well worth it.

1  Thank greekeyrunner
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When I come to Moab it is always a pleasure to go to Penteles and eat their fantastic salad or sandwiches. I have never had anything bad! Love it! Only thing I wish for is if they could be open later for dinner too!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I came down all the way from georgia and my friend recommended this sandwich shop to me so I decided to stop in for lunch.the staff are super friendly and offered great recommendations.I ordered the club with avocado and it came with delicious homemade potato salad.I also ordered a bbq chicken salad and I have to say, it was the best salad I have ever tasted.free refills were also given to me and when I left I was full and well satisfied.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ate there after hiking the Arches. Great food, definately didn't leave hungry Wanted to go back on Sunday, but they were closed. Would recomend.