“Massive Sandwich!”
Review of Pantele's Desert Deli - CLOSED

Pantele's Desert Deli
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Here at our deli run by a friendly young couple, we serve sandwiches, salads and soup of the day. Our entire product is of the highest quality with the vast majority made right here daily. We are not fast food, but we are made to order comfort food that will meet your every expectation. We appreciate your patience if your order takes awhile and we will always quote a time when necessary. Phone orders are always welcome and will provide more time to enjoy your meal when the clock is an issue. Thank you :)
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stopped in here before one of my day trips into Arches to pick up a sandwich. I ordered the club and I was shocked when they handed me the sandwich, it was huge. Once I was on the trail I bit into my sandwich and it was delicious, the meat was fresh and the bacon was crispy and perfectly cooked. Good value and taste!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food is terrific and fresh, and the help is friendly and helpful. I would go to the Desert Deli any time I wanted a great sandwish, and a pleasant place to eat llunch, or lunch to go into the hills.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went here after looking @ Trip Advisor and the reviews are spot on! Good prices and delicious food. Portions are pretty big as well. We are vegetarians and had the mediterranean & center street veggie sandwiches. Both were excellent. The cafe has a nice atmosphere & quite.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I didn't think I'd be able to finish this huge sandwich with great honey wheat bread but I managed to. My husband liked his meatball san but it looked a bit messy. We didn't have a chance to return so I could try another great looking choice.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were hungry after a day of hiking and tired of plopping $30+ down every time we went to a restaurant. This sandwich shop is right by our motel. I had the Mediterranean which is vegetarian and served warm full of assorted organic vegetables, hummus and feta. It is a huge sandwich, I could have easily eaten half but couldnt stop myself! My husband had the roasted turkey, which was like thanksgiving with cranberries and wonderful bread . Each sandwich was made by a very helpful and friendly young woman. We're going back today!! Can't imagine a better lunch place!