“Amazing 3-day Cataract Canyon Trip”

Sheri Griffith River Expeditions Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: No place has captured people's hearts and imaginations like the mighty Colorado River, her canyons and her tributaries - the Yampa River, the Green River, and the Dolores River.Sheri Griffith River Expeditions is the premier whitewater rafting outfitter offering " A Touch of Class" to all of our river rafting adventures on the Green and Colorado Rivers since 1971.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing 3-day Cataract Canyon Trip”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I just went on a 3-day rafting trip down Cataract Canyon in Utah, my first experience with Sheri Griffith River Expeditions. My group and I had an amazing time! Our guides were Steve, Mark, Jon and Sarah Jane, and they took such good care of us, start to finish. They knew the rapids like the back of their hand and made sure our safety was top priority. They were also such a fun group and we got along with them so well. There was a lot of laughter on the trip. It was the perfect vacation mix of relaxation and adrenaline! I can't wait to go rafting with them!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Polly N

Brookline, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exciting 1-day Westwater Canyon Rafting trip”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We did the 1-day Westwater rafting trip and loved it!! I was a bit nervous to take my 10-year old on this level III and IV rapids, as this was our first rafting trip ever. But, it was phenomenal! Our guides were Stephanie, Chris, and Amber and they took very good care of us. I was impressed by their sense of safety and respect for the river. I like the fact that they had helmets for us to use. I would certainly use them again. The views from the river was astounding.
Thanks Sheri Griffith for a fantastic trip!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank AnaAlb
Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Fantastic Family Trip”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We just finished a trip with Sheri Griffith Expeditions on the Green River near Moab. We took the whole family from my 12 year old niece to my almost 80 year old father. Our guides were Stephanie, Chris and Taylor. The guides took great care of us and could not have been nicer. They had a terrific attitude and truly enjoyed their job and the out of doors. This was my first overnight rafting trip although I have done a lot of camping and white water canoeing. The equipement was great. The food was the best I have ever had on a camping trip. We had a few minor issues and the guides handled them and us in stride. I could not recommend our guides and Sheri Griffith enough. If I go rafting again, I would surely use them as an outfitter.

2 Thank Daniel H
St. George, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful time”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just returned from 5 day Cataract Canyon and what an exciting experience. We were a family group of seven, all adults, and it was a trip of a lifetime. The guides were so great, fit right in the group, wonderful cooks, and did everything they could to make our trip safe and fun. This was my second trip with Sheri Griffith and can't recommend them highly enough, The beauty of the canyon plus the rapids was all that we expected and more. Everyone should go!!

1 Thank Judy B
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Leisurely Day Trip (Fishers)”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We chose the Fishers Day trip since we had younger kids and grandparents. This did not have the thrills that some of the other trips have, but we had a great day on the water, and the guides were outstanding. There are about 6 or 7 different rapids we hit, but only class 1 or 2. Enough to give you a little excitement, but never felt like you might fall out. For a group of 7, we had two boats plus a ducky (a two person inflatable kayak) that made the rapids a little more exciting. We stopped for shore lunch (tasty cold cuts and sandwiches) and finished late afternoon. Highly recommend SGRE.