“Amazing experience with this company on Corona Arch!”

Moab Desert Adventures
Ranked #17 of 66 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided by passion, we offer private rock climbing and canyoneering trips in some of the world's most unique locations. From desert towers to canyoneering with the family, we can take you where you want to go!
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We climbed up and rapelled down Corona Arch with Evan from Moab Desert Adventures. Fantastic experince, personal aproach. Much preferrable to the large and touristy Moab Adventure center. They specialize in climbing/canyoneering/rapelling. I would definately recommend these guys if you are looking to have some adventure while there! Please contact me if you would like to know more. Also reasonable prices I thought.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I did a canyoneering trip to Pleiades. It was filled with six waterfalls for my rappelling pleasure! I have done other rappel trips in Moab but this has been my favorite. It was truly a unique experience, and break, from the hot desert weather. I highly recommend using Moab Desert Adventures because of their professionalism, chill and experienced guides, and passion for climbing and the outdoors. Thanks Larry for a memorable time!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I recently spent a wonderful day with Larry and MDA as part of the Pleiades tour. The small-group experience really made for a memorable trip, and Larry was a great leader in the multiple-rappel trip. I highly recommend this expedition in particular, and would definitely consider using MDA again. Thanks much!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had never been canyoneering or rappelling before and was super excited to try it. I had a blast the whole day and my guide, Joe, was extremely knowledgeable about the geology and biology of the canyons and was a joy to hike with. He made the experience fun and interesting and made everyone on the hike feel confident and safe. I am so thankful I lucked into choosing Moab Desert Adventures and doubly thankful Joe was my guide. I highly recommend this outfitter for your Moab adventures!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I recently spent 4 days with Moab Desert Adventures... 2 of which were devoted to canyoneering, the other rock climbing. This outfitter is one of the best ive ever been with by far! Make sure you get to spend time with Larry and Russ...two of the most amazing guides out there!

1  Thank Edwin H