I liked this place. We had Kenzie's Cottage for two nights. Very well done, tiny but it has an outdoor sitting area. Very well appointed with flatscreen, Keurig, fridge, microwave. The rainhead shower is magnificent and quite a hit from reading the guest book. Still, you cant really run a B&B from off site. When we arrived, the cottage was locked and there was no sign of any "office." Fortunately, a young woman who had checked in to another cottage told us the key was in a lockbox and we should have gotten an email with the combination. Well, we didnt. We called and one of the owners said that their emails often get blocked by spam filters. Well, that's a problem that needs fixing. We did not get any room service between day 1 and 2. Was that their policy? It wasn't spelled out in the detailed in room guide. The guide helped us when the Microwave kept dying. All this aside, the place is a nice find. Two blocks west of Moab's Main Street. Assigned parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Cottages provide charm, style and comfort both inside and out. Colorful welcoming tones and a blend of vintage and contemporary furnishings give our cottages warmth and personality. Enjoy the beautiful gardens, shade trees and patios for morning coffee or evening libations. Relax in the hammock or soak in the hot tub after exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Our downtown location couldn't be more convenient. Restaurants and shops are just a few blocks away. Ride your bike to Moab's famous Slickrock Trail. Walk to town for an enjoyable evening out, or better yet, stay in for a home-cooked meal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your 3 Dogs & A Moose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Dogs And a Moose
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Hotel Moab
- 3 Dogs & A Moose Moab, Utah