Stayed in the Kenzie cottage. Very cute and clean. The shower is great, plenty of blankets and pillows for the cold ac, nice little patio in a quiet area, and good hottub. The cottages are within walking distance of the Main Street and restaurants. Would definitely recommend staying here over the over priced hotels in the area. Really enjoyed our stay!
But only parking for one car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Cottages provide charm, style and comfort both inside and out. Colorful welcoming tones and a blend of vintage and contemporary furnishings give our cottages warmth and personality. Enjoy the beautiful gardens, shade trees and patios for morning coffee or evening libations. Relax in the hammock or soak in the hot tub after exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Our downtown location couldn't be more convenient. Restaurants and shops are just a few blocks away. Ride your bike to Moab's famous Slickrock Trail. Walk to town for an enjoyable evening out, or better yet, stay in for a home-cooked meal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your 3 Dogs & A Moose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Dogs And a Moose
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Hotel Moab
- 3 Dogs & A Moose Moab, Utah