We stayed in Kenzie's Cottage in late August 2012, and enjoyed it immensely! The quaint cottage located in the back corner of the beautiful garden (with resident welcoming crew- the cat!) is perfect. Everything you need all tucked into a concise package - TV with DVD and Direct TV, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, glasses, mugs, and plates, wireless internet - and the BEST shower ever!! It was such a nice retreat after an active day in the Moab area. The owners were very easy to work with and easy to contact if you need anything or want to know anything about the property. Close to Main Street and walking distance from Moab restaurants and shops, as well as outdoor Moab activities. Highly recommend this property and look forward to returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Cottages provide charm, style and comfort both inside and out. Colorful welcoming tones and a blend of vintage and contemporary furnishings give our cottages warmth and personality. Enjoy the beautiful gardens, shade trees and patios for morning coffee or evening libations. Relax in the hammock or soak in the hot tub after exploring Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Our downtown location couldn't be more convenient. Restaurants and shops are just a few blocks away. Ride your bike to Moab's famous Slickrock Trail. Walk to town for an enjoyable evening out, or better yet, stay in for a home-cooked meal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your 3 Dogs & A Moose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Dogs & a Moose Hotel Moab
- 3 Dogs And a Moose
- 3 Dogs & A Moose Moab, Utah