“First Dinner on a 9 Day Road Trip”
Review of Jeffrey's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have sold our restaurant Jeffrey's Steakhouse in Moab Ut. It will become a different type of restaurant. We are closed. Thank you Jeffrey Davis
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After traveling 400+ miles and a hike in the Arches National Park we were ready for a quiet relaxing dinner that involved beef and wine. We found it at the small and quaint atmosphere of Jeffrey's Steakhouse. Waitstaff was very friendly, the steak which came in several under 12oz size options was cooked to our satisfaction, and the wine selection pleasing. Although they were out of stuffed baked potato the think fries covered in a balsamic reduction was awesome!

1  Thank Rebecca D

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic steakhouse. There is something there for everyone. If you are able to spend the money, it is well worth the visit. Very friendly people, and nice home environment. It is an old home turned into a steakhouse. Very unique. I got the broiled chicken which was good and my family each got steaks which they said were worth every penny. The cheesecake is wonderful! I would definitely recommend it for dessert!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This restaurant is in a charming old house a block off of Moab's main street. It looks small from the outside, and it is. However, that's what results in such personalized, attentive service. From the moment we walked in, the staff was all about making sure we had a perfect meal and experience. By the way, this is Moab, so absolutely don't worry about dressing up. Even though the prices are the city equivalent of a Ruth's Chris Steak House, the hostess told us how nice we looked, when all we had done was shower and put on jeans and sweaters after a day of hiking. (I'm guessing that others must go in straight after their day's activities.) Every bit of the meal was delightful. Great salads, wonderful bread. My son's ribeye was cooked to a perfect medium. I'm one of those who like well-done (don't cringe) which is really hard to do without ending up with shoe leather. They took an 8-oz. filet, butterflied it, and it was absolutely flavorful and delicious. One caution--get your own baked potato. The waiter said you could share it and that one would be enough for two people, but I would get my own were I to go back. My son had the Chocolate Wedge for dessert. It's a flourless brownie-type frozen treat. He ate part of it, but kept stealing bites of the delicious New York style cheesecake that my daughter and I were sharing. Overall, a very good meal. Make this your "expensive" dinner while you're in Moab.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very impressed with personal service and flexibility of front of house and kitchen staff, especially after two other `dining` experiences in Moab where they both managed to bring the wrong meals ! The food was well prepared and presented and the atmosphere was like eating as a guest in someone`s home.

1  Thank PhilMac2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The food from salad to the steak even the sides were really fresh and tasty. The waitress lady was just charming. Love this place.