“Great steaks , good food and extensive wine list.”

Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeffrey's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked for our first week and loved it and then decided to go again for our last night as the steaks were so good. The blackened new york strip steak was excellent. Has outside seating as well. Worth booking as very popular.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

It is steak house but be warned, the chef does not season the steaks at all as they are being cooked. The waiter said that is why there is salt and pepper on the table. I am sorry, but to pull the flavor out of meat you must put seasoning on it as it cooks. If a person cannot have salt, then ask the chef not to add it, You don't tell the customer to season his steak after it has been cooked. Anyway, I asked for my filet to be medium rare and it came out medium. The salad I ordered was very large and very good but this place is pricey.

1  Thank linda v
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were looking for a good restaurant our first night in Moab. Jeffrey's kept coming up as a top place to go and we loved it. The staff, some were family members of the owner..were warm and welcoming. The food was delicious and this is a lovely romantic place for a special occasion. A bit pricier than most nearby places, but well worth it.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We travel to Moab, Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Gabriel, Rancho Cugamonga,Temecula Valley Wine Country; williams AZ on Route 66 and Jeffery's was the best meal of our trip with the Number 1 non-casino restaurant in Vegas coming in second. The salmon picotta, wagyu steak alone with those mushrooms was just delicious. Our server Bridgette was simply wonderful and everything was perfectly time and follow-on attention was just right without being intrusive. Congratulations to Jeffery's for providing a wonderful diining experiance during our stay in Moab. Although you might to include a few menu items for your local clientale, none that I encountered recommended your restaurant because of $$$ and I engage more than a few in conversation. My wife will affirm under oath that I will talk to a telephone pole.
Larry

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I first ate here about 2.5 years ago. At that time, I wrote a review on here saying the food was good, but the service was slow. This time, the opposite was true.

I ordered a pork chop, which was served tough and overcooked. The person I was with ordered steak, which was average at best. Considering the high prices here, it's not worth it. I was at another restaurant in Moab the night before which cost 1/3 the price, and was far better. Save your money and go elsewhere. I've officially written this place off the list when visiting Moab.

1  Thank Gregs_out_West