“Expensive but pretty”

Jeffrey's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeffrey's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Broomfield, Colorado
“Expensive but pretty”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It is steak house but be warned, the chef does not season the steaks at all as they are being cooked. The waiter said that is why there is salt and pepper on the table. I am sorry, but to pull the flavor out of meat you must put seasoning on it as it cooks. If a person cannot have salt, then ask the chef not to add it, You don't tell the customer to season his steak after it has been cooked. Anyway, I asked for my filet to be medium rare and it came out medium. The salad I ordered was very large and very good but this place is pricey.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank linda v

Santa Monica, California
“Wonderful restaurant in a historic building”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were looking for a good restaurant our first night in Moab. Jeffrey's kept coming up as a top place to go and we loved it. The staff, some were family members of the owner..were warm and welcoming. The food was delicious and this is a lovely romantic place for a special occasion. A bit pricier than most nearby places, but well worth it.

Visited May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best dining experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We travel to Moab, Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Gabriel, Rancho Cugamonga,Temecula Valley Wine Country; williams AZ on Route 66 and Jeffery's was the best meal of our trip with the Number 1 non-casino restaurant in Vegas coming in second. The salmon picotta, wagyu steak alone with those mushrooms was just delicious. Our server Bridgette was simply wonderful and everything was perfectly time and follow-on attention was just right without being intrusive. Congratulations to Jeffery's for providing a wonderful diining experiance during our stay in Moab. Although you might to include a few menu items for your local clientale, none that I encountered recommended your restaurant because of $$$ and I engage more than a few in conversation. My wife will affirm under oath that I will talk to a telephone pole.
Larry

• Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Tough, Overcooked Pork Chop”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I first ate here about 2.5 years ago. At that time, I wrote a review on here saying the food was good, but the service was slow. This time, the opposite was true.

I ordered a pork chop, which was served tough and overcooked. The person I was with ordered steak, which was average at best. Considering the high prices here, it's not worth it. I was at another restaurant in Moab the night before which cost 1/3 the price, and was far better. Save your money and go elsewhere. I've officially written this place off the list when visiting Moab.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gregs_out_West
Farmington, New Mexico
“Steak was good enough to be dessert!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had an iffy start. After we were seated, our server came up and apologized for the mix-up about our reservation. We had no idea there was an issue, but anyway. Then the server seemed to be a little confused. We worked through all that and ordered rib eye steaks with a side of brussel sprouts. The salad was good. The brussel sprouts were very tasty and thankfully not overdone. But the steaks. The steaks were wonderful, good enough to be dessert. Had I expected them to be as good as they were, I would have ordered a larger one! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will return on our next trip to Moab. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2013